Monday, March 4, 2013

Random vids of my son Garrett...








Hello all. Hope you are having a great day. 

 
 
 
 
I am keeping up with running everyday in March at least one mile a day.
:)


Did 3 miles today on the treadmill, it was difficult today due to a flare up in the balls of my feet and both my shoulders. :o

I ended walking with incline 2 miles and running at 5 mph for one mile which was much more difficult then usual due to the pain. :o

BUT.... as usual felt much better afterwards and I would say my pain scale now is only about a 1 of 10  (4/10 when I walk).

Trying to figure out a quick format on these blogs.  One that is short sweet and to the point.  So, I will be trying out different formats.

BTW I have been working more hours lately and I was sooooo glad to finally have a day to just sit and relax with my fam....so I forgot about the "gait analysis" at Sports Chalet!  :O   So mad at myself. 

I will call and try to reschedule.

Just joined the ACSM The American College of Sports Medicine. Love their conferences. :)




"Focus on what you CAN do not what you cannot."