Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hello All.  :)


I am starting now to get the American College of Sports Medicine's journal. It has the latest studies. There is an article in there about running barefoot, hahaha. Something that I know I will never be able to do. But I will read it and/or post it for you.

Finally the weather is a little warmer here in the high desert and my hubby and ran three miles yesterday evening. Broke my 10 minute mile at 9:56, slow for some, but very good for me. Woo hoo.

On another note, it was so fun on the set of Mixology at Disney Studios with Garrett. He got his own star wagon and star chair. The director/producer Larry Charles said he did real well. The main character "Tom" played by Blake Lee, he was very personable and sweet person. Garrett played "Tom" too but when Tom was 15 years old. The crew were so nice. It was great experience for him (and fun for me too). I'll post pics from the day real soon. I believe now Garrett has been bitten by the acting bug. :)

Having a little insomnia right now :o Been up since 3 30 am. I know that can be from over doing it on your workout... so maybe I overdid it somehow

Random pics of my three sons and their friends, good times...