Thursday, March 14, 2013

Don't read if you're squeamish....

Needle in my nipple!!! OUCH

Went to Dermatologist appointment today for skin cancer on my nose.  It looked just like the Basal cell cancer I had to have removed from my lip:  a shiny why circle with a tiny scab that never seems to heal. 

She said because it was so tiny and just starting out that she could just freeze it and she did, but she also found another one on my nose and froze that too.  I should have a pretty ugly nose in about four days when it blisters and scabs up. :O  Just happy I didn't have to have it surgical removed like when I had my lip done.

BUT....

She did a full body check and she didn't like a bump she found on my right nipple. :o
So she had to numb it first with a needle/syringe.... I thought I was strong and could take it but I jumped a mile!  Talk about pain! I do not wish that on anyone.  It was just for a split second thought but whew!!! Well a biopsy was sent, I'll know in about 4 weeks.

BUT also...

I managed to get my 1 mile run in today at 1145 pm lol.  woo hoo :)

Have a great day.....

and WEAR YOUR SUNSCREEN when you run!!!