Thursday, March 7, 2013

(above Santa Anita Racetrack 5 k April 2012) 
 
   Still a bit queasy from stomach flu yesterday.  Well I don't know whether it was the stomach flu or because I drank a chocolate protein shake with banana, and coconut oil. . . AND then I took some supplements I don't normally take...  green coffee extract (to help burn fat), a memory pill (to help prevent Alzheimer's supposedly) and some old "leg vein" supplement I had but kept forgetting to take.

     I figured wow, I spent so much money on these supplements (at different times) I might as well try to remember to take them.  Well, so much for that. I am never drinking that protein drink again because that was all I could taste when I was "losing my cookies".

Hoping to at least do a mile today.  We'll see.



Hope you all are having a great day :)

Random pic of Santa Anita 5 K Race in Alta Dena California last year in 2012--- Beautiful day...

Husband coming up to the finish line...


Husband and boys :)