Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My workout summary and goals for this year.....

For those of you who are curious about how my workouts (I try not bore people by having every post be about how exercised that day)....Below....I have snipped and pasted my workouts for this year.  I keep track on the Kaiser Permanente Walk website. 

You can see that some months/days are better than others.  Also, recently I have added more weight training and interval training to try and lose weight and according to the studies I have been reading in the ACSM Journal, it is great for arthritis too!

My goal by the end of this year is to run a 1/2 Marathon and to be able to do at least 1 UN-assisted dip and pull-up.  I know that is easy for some people but not for me.   I use this machine... I plan on changing the assisted weight gradually...

My Workout charts below