Friday, July 5, 2013

10 miles this morning! My personal best :)

10 miles this morning! My personal best! 

Jeff:  "so want to do nine miles today?"
Me:  "okay"
Jeff: "let's go!"
Me:  "okay"

We took off on a cross-country trail near the aqueduct...it was like a roller coaster running up and down hills...

...the aqueduct was a tease when I was craving water about the 6th mile...

...stopped at Del Taco and asked for a courtesy water at the 8th mile...they were so kind!!!

...the last mile down to a fast walk and minimal jogging...

..when we arrived home..

Jeff:  "that was 10 miles in 2 hours and 20 minutes"
Me: "did I hear you say '10'?"
Jeff: "yep, 10"
Me:  "you tricked me"
Jeff: "yep"


Of course I had to walk/jog the last couple of miles, but..... I did it!!!!!!!!  Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.   

Feet hurt, back hurts ... but feel good!  I did this without Enbrel, this is hard for me to believe.
Need to go drink more water.

Thanks for reading :)

Hope all is well with everyone!