Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Looking for motivation I happened to see

Looking for motivation I happened to see the front page of the AV Press this morning, a picture of a cross country coach, Mark Covert, of the local community college that has ran at least one mile a day for the past 49 years!!!

See this link

http://www.dailynews.com/antelopevalley/ci_23718678/antelope-valley-coach-mark-covert-ends-16-437

He is not giving up, he is merely finding a different approach to fitness. :)

Wow, I thought I was something for doing it "almost" one month!! hahaha lol

well it motivated  me today,,,,,

Back to working out after having my mother over for a week. 

5 k this morning.  I seem to feel it in every joint since stopping Enbrel. :o
But I got to keep on keeping on.

Plan on returning to the gym tonight for some strength training.

Thank you for reading. :)

Revolt With Reason touring San Fran pics below...


and Northridge...