Sunday, August 4, 2013

My boys played at the House of Blues at the Sunset Strip

Below is a pic of my boys playing in their band (RWR) Revolt with Reason at the House of Blues last Thursday night.  They had fun fun fun!  Joan Jet was on the next stage and my boys said they saw Jon Bon Jovi sitting at the HOB restaurant eating.  So proud of them!  :) :) :)
 
 
 
Hello all. Had a great yesterday up to the California Aqueduct and back, 4.1 miles with the hubby of hills and dips. Tough but fun.
 
At the start I had a lot of pain in my ankles 6/10 but kept going then felt great afterwards about a 1/10.
 
My face was beat red for some reason.  It was so windy up there at the top of the mountain that the wind blew my one foot into my other foot several times, and at one point I felt it could actually blow me off the mountain!
 
Much calmer at the bottom of the mountain!
 
Well, thanks for listening I hope all of you are having a fine Sunday. Thanks for reading.