Friday, July 26, 2013

Tried these Zucchini Veggie Burgers I saw on You Tube

Some of my friends have been giving me extra zucchini from their gardens.  I had already made a zucchini stir fry with italian sausage with noodles so I looked online and found this zucchini burger recipe....
 

My Zuchini burger frying in the pain ...for less oil use a cooking spray... I just like mine crispy

I separated with parchment paper so they will not stick together when I freeze some of the for later




Yum.  I altered the recipe by adding Italian seasoning and mozzarella cheese.

I did not skin the zucchini.

I also think you should chop the green onions smaller. I added shredded carrots for color, just a little.

They are good by themselves but I am going to use this as a chicken Parmesan type dish by adding spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese on top.

Also, I am going to serve them as burgers as well. 

Thanks for reading.