Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Coolest drummer I knowRead on article in the American College of Sports Medicine Journal.  It was regarding overweight post-menopausal women and muscle mass loss.

 It compared weight loss techniques with just diet -vs- diet with exercise and the conclusion surprised me.  The women that lose weight with just diet actually also lost muscle mass :o    The women who dieted WITH exercise kept their muscle mass.  INTERESTING I wouldn't of guessed it. 

I am not post-menopause yet, but good to know that all this exercise will be paying off.

Crazy workout today.  Did the Stair climber, elliptical and running.  I felt like I needed to get out of the same work out.   Wow did I sweat!!!

It occurred to me today... if nothing is difficult then nothing would be easy.

Life is about breathing in the highs and lows and it is about perspective.

Happy Evening :)