Thursday, April 4, 2013

Kidney function improved since the last GFR.  :) yay

2 days ago 4 miles on the treadmill :)

yesterday interval training up to 7 mph with strength training. Getting ready for Saturday's 5 K.

Just received the new physical copy of this issue of the ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine) Journal. :) Can't wait to read.

Had fun with my mother visiting this last 3 weeks. I have been so blessed to have her as a mother.  She is funny too, makes me laugh.  I still see quite a bit of her sharpness through all that Alzheimer's symptoms.  She likes to tell me about when she was a little girl. She loved her grandparents. Her father's parents were from Germany, the Froelich's and her mother's parents were from England, the Bray's.   Being from America you have so many different heritages, it's kind of fun to hear about them all.  My father's ancestors are from Ireland, the McDonough's.

Anyway, would love to hear some of your first symptoms stories of RA and how you continue to lead the active lifestyle that you want.  Please comment.