Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Good Evening.

Workout Today:  3.1 miles/treadmill at 5.0 to 5.5 mph
Pain scale during workout of 10:   4
Pain scale after workout:   1


Frequent Stretching seems to help me get through the workout...

Whenever I start to hurt while I run on the  treadmill,  I stop by putting my feet on either side of the belt, stretch my back, hamstrings, calves and rotate my ankles.... that helps me get through the workout.

Bought new running shoes...

Shoes are such a big thing when you have rheumatoid. I 've had 4 surgeries on my feet and two of where they removed "Rheumatoid Nodules" (tumors). I have very little padding left on the balls of my feet.  So, I usually wear Asics with a "hard gel" insert.  This seems to work for me. 


But this time I am going to try a pair of Nike.  They bend real easy, and are lighter weight.  We'll see. I'll take a picture of them and post it sometime this week along with a review.

"Keep on, keeping on


Goodnight :)

Marie



I will think about what I can do, not what I cannot