Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Went to Neurologist appointment.  Well I checked out fine so basically he doesn't know why I have that buzzing feeling in my legs, ringing and tones in my ears and blurry vision.

(reminds me of getting diagnosed with RA.... it took at least 5 visits before they determined what was really going on, maybe even more)

So obviously what is going on isn't bad enough yet to show any neural deficits .......so I guess I won't know the cause, unless it gets worse.  :(

Now I have to decide whether I think it is from the Enbrel or not.  So I am going to not take it for a month and if it goes away then I know it's the Enbrel. 

What else can I do?  I don't want to end up having them so ..."oh I guess it was the Enbrel and now it's permanent damage".

What to do, what to do??