Sunday, May 26, 2013

I have driven 1174 miles in the last 4 days. Ughh!   I picked up my son at Cal State Sacramento University, packed up his stuff, then drove him.  Then..

..the very next day, my three sons had a "the Jazz People and the CEO's
 "gig" in San Luis Obispo, CA. So I drove all the way up there and back in the next two days.

I managed to keep running except for 2 days. The day I drove back from Sac State. I came home and my head hit the pillow, and I was out until the next day! :(

Very mad that I didn't run a mile at the hotel before leaving. (Should of listened to that little voice).

Pain scale today 10/10 upon waking up today, even though I did a 5 k yesterday. My back is hurting (probably not from RA, but probably from all that driving!). 

2 miles today was all I could jog.  Took Buttons with me, oh, and my husband. :) It is a beautiful day out in the desert!

Hope all is well with all of you!!!
Photo: At le coffee shop getting ready to play.
Taken from the stage at the cafe in SLO where they
 played their jazz gig- it was fun fun fun!!