Tuesday, May 14, 2013

18 days to go for "Everyday in May"!!! :) :) :)  Hope some of you peeps are doing it with me.  (Missed May 1st and Mother's Day but not going to dwell on that). 

Pain scale today: low back pain this morning 8/10!  Tried Salonpas patch "cold" on my low back and "hot" on my neck.  Seem to work by taking the edge off. 

Never underestimate a Salonpas patch, they really work for me (that with a my normal meds).

Plan to put "gel inserts" in my running shoes and stay off the pavement as much as I can using the treadmill.

Hope everyone is having an awesome May :) :)

This is a beautiful pic in a wedding album of two people getting married in 1964.  My brother found it at a Chatsworth, California Mc Donald's Restaurant Parking Lot about 10 years ago and still hasn't found the owner.  :(