Thursday, March 6, 2014

I am sad to say...

I am sad to say that a large majority of the views from the blog I believe are programmed views. No are no true views from interested people , but they are just search engine views made to make you think that people are reading your blog.  :( : ( :(  ( I read up on it)

I thought I could possibly motivate people with RA to keep on movin'.  Sadly, I believe my time my have been wasted. 

I was wondering how I could have so many views with only one person commenting ( Helen thanks :))

I am writing this last blog in case there is actually someone out there reading this.  I enjoyed writing this blog and it motivated me to keep going. I ran a 5 K last Saturday and the next day a 10K!

Today I am ending this blog.  As my life is busy as it is, and I would like to put my time in to where I am most useful.

So, if there is some one out there that has RA and was motivated thanks for reading. I hope I helped in some way.

Thanks again for reading. :)