Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day - Run - Nike Running App Rocks ! Video of Aquaduct Run.


Happy Valentine's Day :) :)
 
Made a cake for the hubby, nothing fancy but gets the message of the day across. :)
 
Then spent several hours with my Mom having lunch, then ice cream.
 
 
 
After that, the hubby and I went for a 4 mile run by the Aqua Duct in the desert - see video below.  ( I accidentally had forgot to take phone/camera out of the sports holder before starting vid.  Despite my filming technique having a lot to improve upon, I hope you notice the beauty of the desert.

 
I tried out the NIKE Running APP it worked fantastic after I figured it out (took me a 1.4 miles to figure I had it set for indoor run :o )
I highly recommend it the Nike Running App.  You can use it for inside or out.  I didn't have to buy an entire sports watch GPS, just strapped the phone to my arm and it was very accurate to my hubby's expensive sports watch GPS.
 
 
Unfortunately, I have hip pain right now about 6/10 pain scale, but the run was still worth it.  Other than that and eating too many sweets, I feel great.
 
 
Hope you all had fun today, thanks for reading!!