Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hello All. Haven't been blogging lately...

Hello All.  Haven't been blogging lately...  Been taking care of my mom and so I haven't really the time to blog between that, school, work and appointments. :o  Haven't really been running lately as well.

Saw the Rheumatologist yesterday and we agreed to try Sulfasalazine again.  I just feel my pain is not as bad as before I started Enbrel. 

She also ordered an x-ray of my foot because when the balls of my feet swelled up a few weeks back it left my right foot feeling a little discombobulated.  So I will be getting that x-ray tomorrow.

So needless to say I haven't been running in the last week :\  

Can't wait to get back on track.  This last month and half my workouts have been much more sparse.  Need to get back to at least where I was.  :o

A side note my twins are back in college and my youngest, Garrett is now a senior in high school.

Yesterday Garrett auditioned for a Disney show called Jessie.  Well, I guess he didn't get it because we haven't heard anything yet and you usually do by now I believe. :o  He's kind of sad about it, but I don't see signs that he is giving up.

He is also working on practicing the SAT questions. 

Have a great day.

Thanks for reading. :)